Monday, June 25, 2012

A Real Rocket-y Greenish White Moon-ly Birthday! :)

Assalamualaikum WBT

A few days ago was my friend's birthday so I decided to draw him something... just to spice up his special day haha. Anyway, since he is from Penang and a real rock-headed fella- politically and unfortunately his political stance is just the opposite to any of mine... I decided to have a little bit of fun haha.

The thing is... he hates dislikes Lim Guan Eng, the current Chief Minister of Penang (which I know and believe he is like one of the few good politicians we have in Malaysia and really good at his work... like real good...) so I thought maybe I could reconcile their harsh and hostile relationship through art (like that would happen haha)


And you would probably wondering who's that Uncle Sam... well he's that racist guy I met in BTN. Let's just  put to that.

Anyway... Happy Birthday Mohawk!

No comments:

Post a Comment