Saturday, December 15, 2012

Greetings from India

Assalamualaikum WBT

It has been so damn long hasn't it? Haha

Me with my red kurta
Well just a quick brief update about everything. *Clear throat* I am no longer available to produce any cards now but I still can draw and make cartoons (as I have found out a few days ago) even without my precious scanner.

All this is because I AM IN INDIA! haha

I am officially a medical student now and so life has been well... a mixture of good and bad just like omelette if you know what I mean. I think I have been for 3 months now so it has been crazy because studying medicine is really tough but in shaa Allah I will survive.

Anyway... enough of that. Last night I was totally in a 'Cartoon' mood so I made a few cartoons just you know to re-live the glorious yesterdays of drawing and making cartoons when I was back in Malaysia.

First up is The Gluteus Maximus Hole


No comments:

Post a Comment