Thursday, July 12, 2012

Cards Make U Smile Project - MD62 Thank You Card @Kolej Mara Seremban

Assalamualaikum WBT

Just got back from Seremban last night- shooting short film for the upcoming Graduation Day which is on the 30th August. It was incredibly fun... the video-making, driving around Seremban, going to a Fun Fair for the first time ever and meeting the lecturers and all.

Anyway... me and a few of my classmates have given all the MD62's Thank You cards I made to all my lecturers while we were in Seremban. I can't really tell if they like it or hate it but they did smile... so that's probably a good sign right.

I was really touched when I saw all of them still had our class picture (we took before we left the college) somewhere on their table... hopefully this card will continue to remind them of us- the MD62.



Here we are with Puan Foziyah, our Biology lecturer. Very motherly and seriously kind. On our last day  of shooting, she treated all the film crew (ceh ceh ceh)  Nasi Goreng and fried chicken.
Puan Salina... she teaches Economy. 
Puan Roslina, ITGS lecturer. I wish I had gotten at least 6 for ITGS... just for her.  :(
Puan Rahimah, Business lecturer
Puan Hindon. TOK lecturer. :)
Puan Zolbidah, our Chemistry lecturer. I am really happy for all the Chemistry teachers  because Chemistry came out as the best subject. Everyone got either 6 or 7 for Chemistry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment