Friday, July 27, 2012

Surprise Surprise...

Assalamualaikum WBT

So today is Qist's birthday (Happy Birthday Qist!)... so I made her a birthday card which I thought came out really nice. Ceh ceh ceh. I haven't got the chance to take close-up snapshots of the card because the DLSR is currently missing in action (urrrmmm...) so here's a picture of us with the card of course.


Anyway, if anyone happens to be wondering what I have been doing lately, I am presently busy creating/designing my first Raya Card Collections haha. Yesterday, I have got a few interested buyers who  checked out a few of my sample cards I made for the last few months. One of them even requested I create custom-made cards for his company to be sent to his clients (which I thought was unreal and scared the hell out of me... I am just nervous that's all) but nothing has been confirmed yet. So we will see how that goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment